I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I have been nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award as I only started blogging in 2019. I was nominated on 09 June 2020 by petrel41 (who is none other than dearkitty1, the creator of the Real Neat Blog Award). You can find some really cool articles which I think is worth a read so please visit this blog to find out more.
Rules of the Real Neat Blog Award
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
The 7 Questions that petrel41 asked me:
1: Where do most visits to your blog come from? Most visits come from Singapore followed by India, Canada, Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
2. What is your favourite sport? I do not have a favourite sport but I do like brisk walking in the early mornings because of the cool breeze and peaceful surroundings.
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2020? I guess it has got to be the Covid-19 Pandemic because it impacted so many lives. I, for one, was affected because I suddenly realised that my life was not going to be the same as before and that we all have to make sacrifices in order to ride this thing through. I became more inward-looking as I asked myself what I could do to make the situation better.
4. What is your favourite quote? My favourite quote is “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” by Steve Jobs. This philosophy reflects the topics that I write about on my blog which I hope some readers would find useful.
5. What is/was your favourite class when still at school? My favourite class was English because it didn’t involve difficult calculations like those in Maths or Science.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? I wish I had learnt to cook earlier as I love to eat.
7. Which politician would you never vote for, supposing you could vote for him or her? No single politician has impressed or disappointed me so far because all policies crafted have pros and cons. Therefore, I do not have a politician in mind whom I would never vote for.
These are the blogs which I have nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award:
- View From Over The Hill
- Pointless Overthinking
- Tales Of A Scottish Lassie
- Just Teri
- Canny Catnip Nook
- Renard’s World
- It’s All About Love
- Simply + Fiercely
The 7 Questions that I would like to ask the nominees are:
- Why do you blog?
- Are there certain topics that you would never blog about?
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
- How often do you update your blog or check the stats?
- What is the most important thing you have learnt as a blogger?
- What are the top 3 social media platforms that you use and why?
- What are the guiding principles that you refer to when you nominate someone for the Real Neat Blog Award?